holyfamvolunteers




WELLCOME AND HELP PLWHAS

Saturday 7 April 2012

Cluster Fig

Cluster Fig

A recent study on the cluster fig found that it contains several chemicals that may be effective in fighting HIV. The study was published in August 2011 in the journal Natural Product Communications. The cluster fig, or Ficus glomarata (alt. Ficus racemosa) is a native of Australasia, India and Southeast Asia. The cluster fig is edible, and it’s bark has been as medicine by some traditional healers. The fruits are edible, but have never been grown or sold commercially because they are a favored food of a species of wasps, and it is nearly impossible to find a fruit that does not have one or more wasps inside of it.
Researchers isolated 5 chemicals from the cluster fig to see if they would be effective against HIV. Two of the five chemicals inhibited HIV integrase – a process that is targeted by anti-retroviral medication to prevent HIV replicating itself.
Unfortunately, this study is not of immediate use to people with HIV/AIDS. The lack of commercially available cluster fig makes it unusable as an herbal therapy most most people with HIV/AIDS, though people who live where it grows may be able to get some on a regular basis. However, the study did not use an extract of the cluster fig, or fig juice. It used a few specific chemicals found in the fig. There won’t be enough of these chemicals in any given fig to help, unless someone were to eat dozens of figs every day.
As interesting as this study is, the benefits of the cluster fig will be for the future. It is possible that further studies will find a way to synthesize the chemical in cluster fig that inhibit HIV. If that happens, it is possible that there will be a new anti-retroviral medication available in a few years, developed from the cluster fig.
The cluster fig isn’t the only fig tree that is being looked at to help fight HIV. Another study, testing Ficus polita and other plant extracts, found that Ficus polita was completely effective in inhibiting reverse transcriptase of HIV1 – the same process that is targeted by NRTI and NNRTI anti-retrovirals. Image by Prashanthns, used under CC 3.0

2 comments:

  1. Hello” thank God for the wonderful healing spell power which Dr Camala render to my life which oracle support, i was been diagnosed with HIV-AIDS over 7years now which has lead me to unemployment and loosing my relationship with my fiance after he heard that i am suffering from the VIRUS, i tried begging him to allow me stays with him, but he still insist on letting me out of his home, until a friend of mine on Facebook from SOUTH AFRICA told me more about Dr Camala the great healer, that he is going to help restore and healed my diseased with his powerful healing spell, she send me of Dr Camala email address and i quickly contacted him, and he replied to after 30mins of my message that my disease is a little and minor disease, that he will solved the disease immediately only if i can accept all he requested from, i told him yes, because truly i know that ” HIV-AIDS IS A WICKED AND DEADLY DISEASE I EVER KNOWS “. so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on Friday last week Dr Camala called me that my problems is solved that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly really did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now NEGATIVE AND NOT LONG +, I jump up and was crying heavily because truly the disease drive alot of things away from my life, my friends, my cousin, my fiance and relatives, but now since i was confirm NEGATIVE- my lost friends and fiance has been back to me begging for forgiveness, i have forgiven them and now we are now best of friend. again i will say to Dr Camala that he is blessed and may the almighty God which i serve raise him and his family to the higher level in life. Thank and god bless. Please email Dr Camala for healing and solution now at = dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live Testimony HPV and HERPES is cureable: I am greatful to Dr Aire ,the powerful herbal healer that rescue me from HPV and HERPES. I was diagnosed of these disease in 2019 and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life and i went into research on how i can get cured and i saw a testimony of a lady on how she was cured from HERPES by Dr Aire, i decided to give him a try and when i contact him, he assure me that he will help me and send me the cure.I believed in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a herbal cure for me and send it to me through DHL and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week i should go to hospital for checkup and after one week of using the herbal medicine, i went to the hospital for test and to my surprise the test stated that i am HPV and HERPES negative and i am fully cured from the diseases. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers Dr Aire is a God Gifted man and he can cure so many diseases like HIV/AIDS, HERPES,CANCER of all kind, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES, HSV1&2, HPV and lot's more. You can contact him through his email: drairehome@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2347036740271. I will continue to share this great testimony on the internet and all over the world for the good job Dr Aire has done for me.  

    ReplyDelete