holyfamvolunteers




WELLCOME AND HELP PLWHAS

Sunday 8 April 2012

From being an essential garnishing item, coriander can now come handy for Rheumatoid Arthritis patients as doctors have found that it helps in reducing joint swelling.
"Coriander produces a significant reduction in joint swelling and stops release of those bio-chemicals from the body
that lead to this swelling," says Dr YK Gupta, head of the department of pharmacology at AIIMS. Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic disease that leads to inflammation of the joints and surrounding tissues. It can also affect other organs. It is an auto-immune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissue.
This long-term disease most commonly begins between the ages of 30 and 60. It often occurs later in life for men. However, even older teens and people in their 20s may have it.
Symptoms may include morning stiffness, which lasts more than an hour, joints may feel warm, tender, and stiff when not used for an hour, numbness, tingling, or burning in the hands and feet and sleep difficulties among others.
Says Dr Surender Singh, associate professor with the department of pharmacology at AIIMS, "We undertook this experiment after we found its mention in the traditional systems of medicine like Ayurveda and Unani for its anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic activities. The present study was carried out to scientifically evaluate this traditional claim.
"In our two-year study, the anti-arthritic activity was evaluated in two animal models of arthritis, one of which mimics Rheumatoid arthritis in humans. We found it to be effective in the animals. Based on the similarities of the animal model to human RA, we believe that results of our study validate the traditional use of coriandrum in the treatment of arthritis."
This study, being funded by the Indian Council of Medical Research, has also been published the prestigious Indian Journal of Medical Research.

1 comment:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility, ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffrin from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete