holyfamvolunteers




WELLCOME AND HELP PLWHAS

Friday 6 April 2012

hiv-management

Welcome to Homoeopathy for Health in Africa
History will surely judge us harshly if we do not respond with all the energy and resources that we can bring to bear in the fight against HIV/AIDS

Nelson Mandela

Homoeopathy - Helping patients with HIV/AIDS in Africa
We are a voluntary non-profit organization treating AIDS patients with homoeopathy.  We have been in northern Tanzania since 2009 when homoeopathic practitioners Jeremy and Camilla Sherr moved with their young children and opened the first clinic.  Now there are twelve clinics in the Kilimanjaro region, ranging from back yards and huts in small rural villages to AIDS support centers, a Maasai village and school, an orphanage and a hospital. 
The results of homoeopathic treatment are outstanding.  It works in an integrative way with AIDS patients who are taking anti-retroviral drugs. With health and energy they can return to work, care for and school their children and contribute to their community.
Homoeopathy is safe, low-cost, effective, with few side-effects and well accepted by the Tanzanians. The word of homoeopathy’s benefits has spread and we have many requests for clinics in other villages.




We are daily touched by the tragedies we see.  Although what we are doing is a drop in the ocean of suffering, each individual we can help is a whole world.


Our Mission      
Relieve the suffering of HIV/AIDS patients using classical homoeopathy
Identify the homoeopathic remedies most successful in treating HIV/AIDS
Spread this knowledge throughout Tanzania and Africa
Produce formal, ethical research on treating HIV/AIDS with homoeopathy
Help provide sustainable community nutrition, garden and education projects                                                                                                                     
            
Our Projects
Clinics 
We have treated 2000 patients in clinics all over Kilimanjaro region. Patients are asking for more clinics because of the good results they are experiencing.  Patients report an increase in energy and well-being and an improvement in the debilitating side effects of anti-retroviral treatment. This means that they can continue taking the ARV drugs for a longer time before the medications lose their effectiveness.  They can return to work, feed abd take care of their children and send them to school.
Day Care         
We initiated a day care centre to feed, educate and give homeopathy care for pre-school children of mothers with AIDS.  The mothers were able to find employment knowing their children were well cared for. The centre now continues with funding of sponsors from the US and Finland.
Training and Volunteering Homoeopaths
We are making the project sustainable by sponsoring three students at 4Kenia, a homoeopathy nursing school in Kwale, and creating a course for village health workers and hospital professionals to learn homoeopathy.
Volunteer homoeopaths come from all over the world to visit, learn and help out in the clinics.   
Our Associates
We have partnered with a local NGO, KACA, Kilimanjaro AIDS Control Centre. They are very impressed with our results and supply us with an endless stream of patients. We have the support and endorsement from the Ministry of Health and the local health authorities. We are in dialogue with eminent researchers and have the support of Dr. Brian Berman at the Center for Integrative Medicine, University of Maryland, USA.



HHA is a volunteer organization and needs your donations!   
                     PLEASE CLICK ON OUR DONATE PAGE




TWO HOLIDAY GIFTS FROM HHA!
2012  CALENDAR                                            DYNAMIC RECIPES

PHOTOS OF HHA IN AFRICA BY LUKAS GOLD               "THE BEST COOKERY BOOK"

http://www.littlegreenkangaroo.co.uk/?s=calendar                  +44 (0)1905 828272       or liz@dynamis.edu




Photo
To watch our short movie copy and paste the URL below


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXiHnsEzrdo







RECENT SHORT MOVIE (Aug 2011)

Homeopathy For Health in Africa - NaturalNews.tv


2 comments:

  1. Hello” thank God for the wonderful healing spell power which Dr Camala render to my life which oracle support, i was been diagnosed with HIV-AIDS over 7years now which has lead me to unemployment and loosing my relationship with my fiance after he heard that i am suffering from the VIRUS, i tried begging him to allow me stays with him, but he still insist on letting me out of his home, until a friend of mine on Facebook from SOUTH AFRICA told me more about Dr Camala the great healer, that he is going to help restore and healed my diseased with his powerful healing spell, she send me of Dr Camala email address and i quickly contacted him, and he replied to after 30mins of my message that my disease is a little and minor disease, that he will solved the disease immediately only if i can accept all he requested from, i told him yes, because truly i know that ” HIV-AIDS IS A WICKED AND DEADLY DISEASE I EVER KNOWS “. so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on Friday last week Dr Camala called me that my problems is solved that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly really did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now NEGATIVE AND NOT LONG +, I jump up and was crying heavily because truly the disease drive alot of things away from my life, my friends, my cousin, my fiance and relatives, but now since i was confirm NEGATIVE- my lost friends and fiance has been back to me begging for forgiveness, i have forgiven them and now we are now best of friend. again i will say to Dr Camala that he is blessed and may the almighty God which i serve raise him and his family to the higher level in life. Thank and god bless. Please email Dr Camala for healing and solution now at = dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live Testimony HPV and HERPES is cureable: I am greatful to Dr Aire ,the powerful herbal healer that rescue me from HPV and HERPES. I was diagnosed of these disease in 2019 and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life and i went into research on how i can get cured and i saw a testimony of a lady on how she was cured from HERPES by Dr Aire, i decided to give him a try and when i contact him, he assure me that he will help me and send me the cure.I believed in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a herbal cure for me and send it to me through DHL and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week i should go to hospital for checkup and after one week of using the herbal medicine, i went to the hospital for test and to my surprise the test stated that i am HPV and HERPES negative and i am fully cured from the diseases. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers Dr Aire is a God Gifted man and he can cure so many diseases like HIV/AIDS, HERPES,CANCER of all kind, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES, HSV1&2, HPV and lot's more. You can contact him through his email: drairehome@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2347036740271. I will continue to share this great testimony on the internet and all over the world for the good job Dr Aire has done for me.  

    ReplyDelete